The Gifts of the Rhys Method® Life Purpose Profile are Many…
- They show you your true strengths and core soul life purpose qualities and how you learned to protected them with your specific defense.
- They teach you to see who you are and who you are not. Other people can only respond to you in a positive way when you are being your authentic self. When you are living through your defensive mask, others will reject you even if you have a good idea or are truly being honest about something.
- You will be able to release past trauma easily when you see that the biggest trauma was when you rejected your core soul quality and strength. You lost yourself in the rejection and that was the worst possible life trauma, because you thought you were someone you were not and so the calling made no sense and traumatized you. Once you come into your core soul profile, you will see that all your traumas were calling you back to yourself in order to embody your core and not hide from it.
- Once you see yourself in your profile, you will say “Oh, yes, that is who I have always wanted to be, that was always my dream, and everyone I have ever admired. Now I know why I admired them, I was looking at me!”
- You will see exactly how you go into profile defense through thoughts, self talk, emotions and actions and how that limits your life and blocks you from what you really want. At first you will catch them after the fact because they are done unconsciously and are habit. Then, you will begin to feel the patterns arising so you can then choose to stay out of defense in all your relationships. Once this becomes a new habit, all of your relationships come out of hell and frustration and become joy and heaven. And most importantly, you will become the master of your own life.
- The profiles teach you to be more compassionate and loving to yourself, your family, your children, parents and others, but they also teach you how to keep from being triggered by others or in conflict in your relationships. The actions of others that you have always found most disheartening, offensive and troubling will never immobilize you again.
- When you are in your core soul profile, you trigger the best in others while no longer taking things personally when others are unconscious and in their defense. You will be able to see that they are not even seeing you, because they are lost in their own defense and projecting it onto you. You will then stop being shocked at the actions of other people who are in their defense and will remain functional within yourself knowing how to bring each person back into relationship with you.
- Profiles transcend all demographics–life experiences, races, colors, intelligence, etc. They are the primary archetypes of humanity and appear in every human being. Since they can be so easily detected, they are essential for communication and the ultimate empowerment of all people.
- Once you “own” your profile, you can stop choosing the wrong people in your life to be your friends and lovers. When you choose relationships from your defense, you choose others in their defense. When you choose relationships from your core soul profile quality, you choose people who are also empowered.
- The profiles teach you to let go of your lack of forgiveness of family members and others, so you can move on in your life. Understanding your parents’ profiles and the failed relationships of your past frees you of continual self-judgment and self-doubt that somehow you could have, should have done more.
- The profiles teach you to let go of the past if you are using it in any way as an excuse for not being the person you know you were born to be. They teach you to understand why you made past decisions that did not support you in living your life purpose, and how to make new, more empowering choices that are based on who you really are and not on your history.
Take the Rhys Method® Life Purpose Profile Questionnaire today to find out what your primary and secondary profiles are so you can start discovering your life purpose right away!